General Enquiries: email@example.com
Where a refund is requested, or the event canceled, all participants and Vic Gathering will be subject to the following:
1. Refund on medical and compassionate grounds
• Should a participant be unable to attend due to medical or compassionate reasons, upon presentation of either a medical certificate or COVID-19 testing receipt/other information for the relevant period, a full refund will be made to that participant.
• A refund on medical or compassionate grounds can be requested at any time prior to the event, and until five days after the conclusion of the event. Any requests made outside of this period will be considered by the Camp Chief.
2. Refund on other participant based grounds
• Should a participant be unable to attend for any reason other than medical or compassionate grounds, a refund will be made at the discretion of the Camp Chief.
• A refund request must be made within five business days before the event.